David Letterman tonight!

Don’t forget to check out David Letterman tonight and then go see Red Dawn tomorrow!!!

1. Name* Mrs Josh Hutcherson November 20th, 2012

Can’t wait!Love you baby!

2. courtney November 21st, 2012

YES IM SO EXCITED. I CAN’T WAIT. IT MEANS SO MUCH MORE WHEN HE’S LIVE. first to comment(((:

3. Mila November 22nd, 2012

Replying today to wish you and your family a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Ah, saw your interview and it was so cool as usual!

4. Anna November 24th, 2012

I saw your interview on YouTube. I really want to see Red Dawn.

• iloveJOSHIE December 12th, 2012

ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE DIEING TO C IT

5. Harley molineux November 24th, 2012

Oh my god ! Josh I love you !!!! Your so cute and handsome and hot And I love your acting and I saw red dawn the day it came out .. I CRYED ‘!!!!!!! I loved it , expessially ROBERT!!! Oh my god ! Joshua Ryan hutcherson !! I love you till the world ends !

6. Francesca December 8th, 2012

OMG! Love the interview,even if who would NOT want to kiss Josh?!

7. Jessica December 8th, 2012

Hey I love josh hutcherskn sooooo much he is an amazing actor!!!

8. jenna a loves jhutch January 5th, 2013

Josh,
    if you ever read this you don’t have to do anything. Just know that I love you so much. My life goal is to meet you. I’m going to send you a letter with a photo of you and a return envelope that’s already paid for. If you could please just sign it and send it back that would make me the happiest girl in the world. It would be the best birthday present ive ever gotten (my birthday is on the 12th). Thank you and I think you are the most amazing guy in the world.
    Love jenna

9. Sabrina January 20th, 2013

Maan… I wish one day, i can click on the news and it says “Josh Hutcherson going to visit Switzerland” *~* C’mon boy we have nice chocolat 😉 <3

10. Joanne January 24th, 2013

Oh gosh I can’t wait for Red Dawn. Wow you are distracting me from my homework. Eh, I can’t blame you. Okay love you bye :{D