GOOD MORNING AMERICA TO DEBUT WORLD EXCLUSIVE OF ‘THE HUNGER GAMES’ TRAILER!!!!

The debut will be hosted in person by actor Josh Hutcherson (THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT), who plays the pivotal character of Peeta Mellark in the film, in the top rated 8:00 hour of the show on Monday, November 14th. In addition to airing nationwide, the trailer will also be shown in its entirety on Good Morning America’s jumbotron in New York City’s Times Square.

1. Abby January 9th, 2012

I just love that movie i can’t wait for it to come out i have read all the books and just could not stop reading them

2. Tzarina February 3rd, 2012

OH MY GOD! That movie was so funny and awesome! It has a lot of meaning….( that s not supposed to sound deep)

3. Tzarina February 3rd, 2012

****( SPOILER ALLERT FOR THE HUNGER GAMES)****
    Im soooooo obsessed with the HUNGER GAMES its crazy…..Im soo team peeta….If your team Gale then….then.. Ill brain wash you with tracker jacker venom, and make you team Peeta 😛

• myranda April 6th, 2012

hahahahahahahahahahaha i am sooooooo team peeta.in the books and the movie

• Sophie June 27th, 2012

I llove peeta! Gale is soooooooooooooo dumb!! I am so with you! Even though I don’t know you. 🙂

4. caroline March 29th, 2012

I love peeta and u josh Im your number 1 fan belive it or not. I hate gale. My friends r team gale. But i tell them this “Oh ya but do gale and katniss run off together and have gale babies no peeta and katniss run off together and have peeta babies snap” go peeta i love the boy with the bread. not the boy with the bow gale. ewww gale a creep

• kaeli June 12th, 2012

high five girl friend my friends like gale to but i say what is so good looking about gale that quiets them down 🙂

5. Mars April 3rd, 2012

OMG i love the movie its amazing i have watched it 4 times!! i own all the books and read them they are amazing!!

6. chloe April 17th, 2012

I LUV U JOSH!!!!! my fav book is the hunger games,1 ,2 and 3 and my fav movie is now the hunger games. PLUS, my fav person in the book was peeta and my fav actor is Josh, so when i found out he was playing peeta i was like OMG, my fav book, my fav person in the book and fav actor is going to make a movie of my fav book!!!yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ally Pedrosa May 6th, 2012

THE movie was the best thing ever!!!

• Sophie June 27th, 2012

amen!!!!!!!!

8. hanna May 8th, 2012

I love the hunger games… the books are amazing too i cant put them down… Josh i think you should be in way more movies and cant wait till the second movie comes out!D!!!!!!!!

• Sophie June 27th, 2012

It comes out November 2013. I listen 2 the news every mornin’

9. ciara xx :P May 16th, 2012

loved that movie so much kinda just sat there for the next 4 days staring at the wall like oh ma god that was truely amazing and being completely silent for hoursxx haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can’t wait for the DVD to come out on the 22nd of August

• Sophie June 27th, 2012

shya! 🙂

10. patrrice :) July 10th, 2012

So, I’m from a country we’re dreams don’t come true, at least not my dreams, because we’re I live we don’t make movies, therefore we don’t need movies actors, so I just wanted to meet Josh because I think his a really talented guy and it would be like half of my dream coming true, specially ’cause I LOVE the Hunger Games.
    I hope Josh replys.
    (Sorry if my english isn’t very good)