Josh Hutcherson Will be a Breakout Star of 2012

From Abe the Vampire Killer to a New Hobbit, the Top 10 Breakout Stars of 2012

See Full “The Wrap” Article Here

1. Holly January 23rd, 2012

I am such a big fan of josh. Can’t wait to see the hunger games!!!!!!

2. Stephanie c January 23rd, 2012

OMG that’s so true ur gonna become such a big star with 2 big movies coming out. I just want to let you no that Ive loved you before it all happend

3. monse January 25th, 2012

josh esta guapisimo m,aldita vanesa i lova josh

4. JuliaLuvsJosh!!! January 26th, 2012

Omg! I can’t believe Josh Hutcherson is starring in The Hunger Games with Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth!!! My three favorite actors staring in my favorite book which is probably soon to be my favorite movie. This is legendary. I love you Josh!

5. JuliaG January 26th, 2012

I have to say, I love you almost as much as I love the Josh in my class. Thats amazing!!!

Love,
    Your biggest fan,
    Juju

6. Michelelovesjosh January 28th, 2012

omg.. i love Josh. Before he was Peeta or Vampire’s assistant. he was soo cute and hhoott now! i love him! he will be the perfect Peeta for the Hunger Games and he is making me anxious to see the movie!!

7. Brooke January 28th, 2012

OMG I WISH U WOULD FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ( NAME IS BOOKMAC123 ) I NEVER KNEW U CAME TO NEW ZEALAND BROKE THE BRIGE TO Terabithia ! IM SAD I NEVER MEET U ! 🙂 U SHOULD COME BACK!

8. Josh Hutcherson Lover January 30th, 2012

Anyone who does not love Josh is CRRAAAZYYYYY! An incredible actor PLUS unbelievibly cute! Love every movie you’re in! Stay incredible! <3

• Tzarina February 5th, 2012

Josh you are soo amazing !! Stay spontaneous!!!

9. Abbie Dawn Hutcherson February 10th, 2012

omg !!!!!! josh you are the most amazing most gorgeous person who ever walked the planet !!!, please follow me on twitter (Abbiecatley14) i would love it, when i saw Journey to the mysterious island, i almost cried when u dislocated your foot seriously, i love you sooooo much
    love your biggest biggest fan
    Abbie Catley <3 <3 <3

10. Rue March 21st, 2012

OMg the Hunger Games is gonna make meh cry! hahahaha i cied while reading the book! ahhh! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 omg my sis' name is Prim! hahahahahahah <3 nd i'm Rue…sooooooo wierd! anyway my sister laughed @ meh wen i cried cuz Rue died nd so i laughed @ her wen she cried wen Prim died =P lol