Josh in October issue of Seventeen Magazine

1. Kayla June 19th, 2012

I love you Josh Hutcherson! Total Team Peeta!

2. Erin June 21st, 2012

Hi :)<3

3. Kayla June 26th, 2012

I think Josh Hutcherson is a HUNK! I love him! I have scene The Hunger Games three times in theaters and I’m going to get it on DVD when it comes out. I think Josh does his best acting in it! Total Team Peeta : )

4. Kayla June 26th, 2012

I think Josh Hutcherson is a HUNK! I love him! I have seen The Hunger Games three times in theaters and I’m going to get it on DVD when it comes out. I think Josh does his best acting in it! Total Team Peeta : )

5. Gabi July 10th, 2012

I THINK JOSH IS TOTZ HOT AND THIS WEBSITE SHOOD SHARE HIS NUMBER AND HIS EMAIL!!!! P.S. HE WOOD WANT HIS FANS TO HAVE IT 🙂

6. Name* April July 13th, 2012

Josh you are a talented actor. I have only seen a few oc your movies but im hoping to see more……..
    P.S. your freaking hot

7. Jessica Hinners July 13th, 2012

I know u probably wont get to read this but I love u and think/know u r a really great guy!!Also I would absolutely love to get to meet u someday and talk to u!! And once people get to know me they say that I talk a lot once I get on a subject!! But if u tell me to stop talking I definatly will!! I sent u some fan mail and I know that u r very busy but if u could send me something back like an autograghed photo or poster I would love it!!! Josh U R a great guy truly amazing u have inspired me!! I love u and am a Huge fan!!!

8. Violet July 16th, 2012

Josh totally knows how to keep a level head in life! That’s pretty amazing that he keeps his own opinion too!

9. tara August 4th, 2012

just so you know you are adorable

10. kristen September 6th, 2012