Josh will be on Conan tonight!!

Be sure and watch Josh on Conan tonight on TBS..check local listings for the time!!!

1. savduarda May 1st, 2012

hello this is eduarda and savannah and we are your biggest fan and we would love to meet you one day even though we will never meet you. I hope you can reply becuse it will mean the world. and btw we think u are really handome!!! 🙂
    all thesse other beatches dont knowwat there talking about.

• MADALYN May 18th, 2012

who says hello and handsome its HEY and SEXY

2. savannah May 1st, 2012

forget america when r u coming to england

3. Karlie May 2nd, 2012

Marry me. Right now,
    K? I love you

• VAUGHN May 8th, 2012

OMG i love you sooooo much.Will you marry me I am hot.

4. Maggie May 2nd, 2012

Hey, Josh! Me and my friend Ramsie are your biggest fans ever! We have all of your posters and have seen The Hunger Games 6 times! You are even my wallpapers on my phone.

• Becca May 16th, 2012

thats awesome …. but kinda creepy.

5. layla khora May 5th, 2012

i love you

6. Naya May 5th, 2012

Hey,I am such a big fan and wish I could meet you josh come over to australia soon.

7. Rosanne Beeckman May 6th, 2012

Hi josh, i’m not going to screem and say i’m a great fan ( i hope you now 🙂 becaus i think you herd a lot of this!! My question is : Are you looking for a fifteen year old actress ? caus I would love to play in a film with you!!!Could you pleas reply me thx 🙂

8. Emmy May 6th, 2012

Hi Josh or Josh’s manager or whoever I may be writing to. I would just like to let you know that you have fans in Bangkok, Thailand! 🙂

9. Ava May 7th, 2012

Josh I am a really big fan of you I love the hunger games and I thought you did awesome!!! I want to try out as delly in mocking jay I’m going to try my hardest!!
    Love Ava.

10. Ava May 7th, 2012

I love the hunger games and I though u did awesome i am you’re biggest fan and I would be so happy if you would reply and I’m going to try out for delly in mocking jay! I love you so much and I wish I could meet you someday which I know won’t happen. Love always Ava