Josh will be on Conan tonight!!

Be sure and watch Josh on Conan tonight on TBS..check local listings for the time!!!

1. shariid hutcherson May 8th, 2012

hola talbes no saves qien soy, ni tampoco estoy segura qe vallas a leer esto…..pero dejamedercirte qe estoy enomorada de ti..espero no ser solo una simple fan , qiero conoserte algundia

–la qe te ama incondisionalmente<3

2. Pasuta May 9th, 2012

I can’t saw that.

3. duru May 9th, 2012

JOSH I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im your biggest fan of all!! I live in Turkey and I want to see you soooooo MUCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Daisy May 9th, 2012

Every one says they are your biggest fan but so am i, as i have said before i would love to be in a film with u i loveeeee acting and always have done p.s i love u tooooo xx

5. chelsey May 11th, 2012

omg you guys are all freaking out we all already know he’s awesome and he knows that to believe you guys are just freaks it isn’t because you buy alot of stuff your his biggest fan you know he’s awesome,handsome,sweet,kind,… he’s perfect but the most of this comments are just about freaks who are asking him to marry them ?? psyched!!! if you just adore him that is way enough but don’t stalk him. let’s say we all love him !!!!!!! 😀

6. breanna May 11th, 2012

You are so fantastic. I have always admired you and would love it if you could get back to me. You look like a pretty nice guy and if you ever come to Australia let me know. I would love to meet you. I wish we could be friends email me.

7. Abby May 12th, 2012

Hi I am Abby Gallagher I am your # 1 fan i would like you to contact me at 6313047 xoxoxo even tho im 9 i still love you !!

8. Micaela May 14th, 2012

Hi josh you know everyone is saying there your biggest fans but thay just aren’t and it’s great you have a lot of fans and it is great that that love you but you should look for your true biggest fan I hope you can send me a Emil back and rennet that thay all are not you biggest fan only one is I am a a fan I love you

• Micaela May 14th, 2012

And this is my email adress micaela.rivera@ rocketmail.com

9. Kate May 16th, 2012

hello i´m your biggest fans ever. Someday i would love to be in a film with u i love acting. I hope you can reply.

10. Kate May 16th, 2012

hello i´m your biggest fan. i would love to be in a film with u i love acting. I hope you can reply.