Josh won BEST MALE ACTOR on MTV Movie Awards!!

Congratulations to Josh & The Hunger Games for winning the most MTV Movie Awards last night. They won 4! Best Male Actor, Best Female Actor, Best Fight & Best On-Screen Transformation.

See full list of winners here

1. Meagan Devost July 25th, 2012

I’m am so truly proud of you I know you might not see this but it has to be said, you are such an inspiration by trying as hard as you do it’s amazing and and every single one of you fans love you because how could anyone not, your doing great Josh be proud Of yourself I know I am to the moon and back.

2. katie July 26th, 2012

well done !!!!!!!!!

• Name* lena hutcherson July 26th, 2012

U really really deserved that award. u were the best. can’t wait 2 c u in catching fire

3. Danielle August 1st, 2012

congratz Josh 😛 you really really deserved it cuz you are one awesome actor ( the best to me 😀 ) Hope you keep up the good work and stay just as amazing 😛

4. Sophie :) August 4th, 2012

OMIGOSH JOSH AND CO. YOU WERE FAB FAB FAB!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! 🙂
    YOU ARE NOT JUST THE GREATEST ACTOR IN THE HUNGER GAMES BUT IN ALL YOUR OTHER MOVIES TOO!!!!!!!
    IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! MY WALL IS COVERED IN YOUR POSTERS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU JOSH!!!!!!!!

5. Sophie :) August 4th, 2012

THE HUNGER GAMES IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!!!! IM FROM NEW ZEALAND AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Mellzi August 4th, 2012

I heart u !!!! He is so hot

7. vatima August 5th, 2012

CONGRATS!!! i alredy knew u were going to win it anyway ur the best it would b crazy if u dident get that award congrats again hope u win again next year

8. Faith August 5th, 2012

im vatima by the way my real name is faith in spanish my name faith is vatima

9. Dakota F. August 5th, 2012

I love you and your acting, you really deserve all those awards:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Madisyn Hutcherson August 9th, 2012

congrats josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not suprised you won u deserve it im ur #1 Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!