Josh’s New Fan Mail Address

Now you can write to Josh or request a picture, he finally has a new fan mail address!!

Josh Hutcherson c/o Spanky Taylor
3727 West Magnolia
Burbank, CA. 91505

2,636 Comments

1. alyssa August 12th, 2013

hi im a huge fan and I just wanted to say I really love ur movies and your looks

2. Chloe August 13th, 2013

hi

3. jayn August 14th, 2013

hi josh your so hot i watched zuthara and the hunger games read all the books and going to see the second one at the cinema’s.

4. Summer August 15th, 2013

Josh your my #1 inspiration and I wouldn’t be acting without you. And I wanted to start becoming an actor like you. Could you email me some tips? Please?
    Love Summer

5. angel August 19th, 2013

Will you marry me. PLEASE

6. jadyn and jamie August 21st, 2013

dear, joshy this is from jadyn and Jamie we are your biggest fans. we loved the books the hunger games , catching fire , and mocking jay. we loved the movie the hunger games and we know were gonna love the rest because your in it… your so hot. I hope you don’t mind if we ask you some questions. what are you looking for in a babe ? what are the 4 last didgets in your phone number ? whats your gmail account ? how are you so sexy ? do you have a girlfriend and if you do shes very lucky. don’t ever change your hair cause its so hot. do you like brunets ? whats your favorite ice cream flavor ? who inspires you ? do you want to have kids ? how are your eyes so beautiful ? we love algebra just like you. whats your favorite farm animal ? do you like to dance or sing ? whats your favorite pose ? whats your favorite movie that you’ve been in ?

we would be so happy if you replied

p.s.
    we are single and we love you so much
    p.s.s we know were you live
    p.s.s.s. jk

love , jadyn and jamie

7. Kiyara August 23rd, 2013

Hi my name is Kiyara Minto .
    My birthday is October 5th, 1994.
    And I am single ready to mingle. But the funny thing is . I was in a realationship. Being that it didn’t go so well when he texted me, but didn’t call me to tell me that he cheated on me

• Kiyara August 23rd, 2013

I’m sorry to be writing this again . I don’t want to seem like I am coming after you. But when I told i was single ready to mingle and my boyfriend cheated on me instead of calling me to tell me about what he did was wrong. He had text me about it. The crazy thing i didn’t tell you is that when my boyfriend and i was going out he posted a realationship status on facebook . I was thrilled he that it got posted . Because i thought it was going ti last. But he proved me wrong on my cell phone. Ever since we both broke up. It’s been really hard for me to get my realationship status off between us two anymore. I mad because the enternet been acting funny

• Kiyara August 23rd, 2013

Sorry for the incorrect spelling. I kepted getting distracted from annoying younger brother . With his birthday 3 days after mines. I’m sorry for the constant reply’s . I just didn’t want you to think i am slow. Lol.

8. Teyana Wilder August 27th, 2013

Hi Mr. Hutchinson. I have a sister who loves you to death; I think sometimes she contemplates marriage. I’m exaggerating, but seriously, if you’re in the movie in any way it magically becomes amazing. She watched Howl’s Moving Castle because your voice was in it, and got addicted to anime. And please, whatever you do, DO NOT mention The Hunger Games or RV to her. Please. ESPECIALLY The Hunger Games. Anyways, If you could reply back or say hi to her that would be great. Her name is Makaila, and I apologize for my freakishly long message. Thank you so much for reading!!

9. Emily August 28th, 2013

Hi Josh,
    I’ve watched a couple of your movies and just wanted to say what a talented actor you are 🙂 . My favourite movie is RV. When I watch movies, I always wish I wasn’t just watching them- I wanted to be IN them. I’m lucky if you even have the chance to read this but, I love acting but I don’t have enough money to hire an agent. Got any tips?

10. Katrina August 31st, 2013

Hey Josh I really like you for u personality you seem so nice I’m your biggest fan ever but I would not try to kill you and jump on you if I saw you. 🙂 🙂 I would love to get an autograph and you could come on my birthday that would be great 🙂 🙂 LOL please respond no one in my family thinks you will anwer so please email thanks Josh Hutcherson 🙂 🙂 🙂