Josh’s New Fan Mail Address

Now you can write to Josh or request a picture, he finally has a new fan mail address!!

Josh Hutcherson c/o Spanky Taylor
3727 West Magnolia
Burbank, CA. 91505

2,636 Comments

1. Katrina August 31st, 2013

K Josh I wrote just now I had the wrong email here it is thanks Josh byeee LOL :) :) :) :) :) :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :)

2. Maria September 1st, 2013

Dear josh
    I thinks BFF is trying to pull a prank on me do u text a girl named Lauren she’s on of ur fans
    I am too please be honest thank you
    Love,Maria

3. derek September 4th, 2013

I LIKE TO HERE FROM YOU OK YOU are a good guy please wright back to me

4. hutcher100000... September 6th, 2013

Heey :)
    uhm.. I just wanted to ask you if you answer your fanpost by yourself or if you have employees for it? :)
    And if I wanted to have a signature on a photo.. which pictures am I allowed to send you? Can I use pictures from the internet or will I have problems with the copyright then?
    It would be nice if somebody could answer :)
    (I’m so sorry for the mistakes!! I’m german :D)

5. Sam September 9th, 2013

Josh-

I am so grateful for this site! I can’t believe I can now contact you! Keep up the good acting! And btw… I <3 PEETA

6. Kiowa September 11th, 2013

Hi Josh,

I know you probably won’t even get a chance to read this but I’ve got some questions to ask you anyway.
    What was it like being away from home and school filming bridge to Terabithia and did your family go with you?
    What is your favorite movie that you’ve been in so far?
    And how did come to want to start acting especially at such a young age?
    If you could it would make my YEAR if you could reply to this and send me a picture of behind the scenes of one of your movies!

From your biggest fan Kiowa.

7. Audrey resendes September 13th, 2013

hey i love you in the hunger game and my fiend love you to

8. Rebeca proenza September 15th, 2013

is very important that hi get this massage
    Mr: josh

My name is Rebeca Proenza Iam an actriz From Cuba , i Just came 10 Days to US to stay We Work toghether on the movie 7 days in Havana that you film in Cuba I know you remember me , and am sorry this is the only way for me to Let you know am here and I will like to see you . You can write me to that Email or call my family 305-322-4400 you told me one time that if I ever came to this country to Let you know well am here I hope you come thru .

Thanks : Rebeca Proenza

9. Kiowa September 16th, 2013

Hi Josh,

I have seen all of your movies and sent you messages before but I don’t think you got them. I love all of your movies especially the hunger games!!!!!!!!
    It would make my year if you could reply!

Please, please, please, please reply if you can,

From your biggest fan Kiowa!!!!

10. Olivia September 22nd, 2013

Hi! I know you don’t have a lot of time to read this but I’m your number 1 fan. I just want to ask a question. Why did you decied to become an actor? Thats all I really want to know. Sorry to bother you.

• Olivia March 15th, 2014

Hi! I know you arnt going to answer this but me and my friends REALLY like you. Seriously. Me and a few friends are making a younger hunger games version and posting it on youtube. Please reply, and I know you get this every single day and I shouldn’t even say this but We are your Number One fans. Sorry for bothering you.