Videos

Josh’s video for Straight But Not Narrow

Take a look at SBNN’s latest video. This time it’s with Josh and he’s standing up for gay rights!!

1. hannah July 16th, 2012

Dear josh,
    If you read this thanks but its the truth im tired of people making fun of them gay should not be used in words eather im 11 and i dont care for people like that they love who they want to :S. oh yeah <3 you 😀 😀 reply soon

xoxo :hannah C;

2. Joanna July 23rd, 2012

Josh Hutcherson I love you to much that now my mom hates talking to me cause I only talk about you if I meet you my life would be complete, keep up the good work, <3 u!!!!!!!!!

3. Girly girl July 27th, 2012

Omg Josh u r Amazing you’re so sweet luv ya and luv ur bike bye

4. Lindsey hutch July 27th, 2012

hes so sweet totaly agree with his message support him all the way

5. Sophia Lusardi July 28th, 2012

i love u sooooooooo much! im only 12 but my life goal and my dream is to meet u! you were amazing in the hunger games and its my fav movie! GO TEAM PEETA!!!!

• beatrice November 8th, 2012

Oh my josh i love you too much:)))
      Oh mio josh ti amo troppo:)))
      Oh mi josh te amo muchisimo:)))
      Hey if one day u want 2 meet me just call me up i’ll be waiting 4 u:)
      By the way GO PEETA I’LL BE YOUR KATNISS:)

• Lily glass December 4th, 2012

I so agree! Awesomeness

6. Morgan July 29th, 2012

You are so right about that.

7. Amanda Taheri July 30th, 2012

I really love that you are taking a stand for what you believe in! I know that you may not read this, but I just want to say what an inspiration you are! Thank you for showing me that you have to take a stand for what is right if that is what you believe and I really admire you for that, lots of love from an inspired fan, Amanda Taheri

8. mikayla hancock July 30th, 2012

hi i’m 14 and i really love your movies the hunger games was awesome and i really want to see detention and do u even read what we post about u being so amazing and talented cause we aren’t just saying these things we mean them

9. heidi July 31st, 2012

u r soooo amazin. i luv the hunger games sooooo much 😉 x

10. Emma Totin July 31st, 2012

My goal in life is to meet if i ever do i could die right there and my life would be complete plz email me!!!!!! At EMSOCCER1522@hotmail.com

Love u lots!!❤❤