Videos

Josh’s video for Straight But Not Narrow

Take a look at SBNN’s latest video. This time it’s with Josh and he’s standing up for gay rights!!

1. Baleigh October 29th, 2012

whats the weirdest thing that a fan has done to get your attention? Whats the weirdest thing a fan has ever done to you in general?

2. chantal November 4th, 2012

it is always nice to watch your roll model support a great cause 🙂

3. Larenza Cordova November 11th, 2012

I love you soooooooooooo much. I am 12 but I really want to be an actress. The Hunger Games was the best out of all your movies!!!!!!!!!!

4. Alexis Johnson November 12th, 2012

Hi, Josh! I am a huge fan. I love you more than any of your other fans. I’m not a crazed fan or anything but I just love all your movies. And I think you’re cute. You are always my lock and home screen wallpaper on my phone. I am going to start writing to your fanmail address and my dream is that you will answer or that I can meet you in person. You are an inspiration. I love you! <3

5. melanie reeve November 16th, 2012

I LOVE JOSH SO MUCH I WANT TO MEET HIM MORE THAN EVER! I MEAN I AM A TOTAL FANGIRL AND I NEVER WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPN TO HIM. MY LIFE AMBITION IS TO MEET HIM AND I MEAN THAT. i love him. and i mean that.

6. Ms.Hutcherson November 24th, 2012

I love josh. no 1 like him I love him. I have watched all his movies. I am 12 but I WANT TO MEET HIM!!!!!!

7. Lily glass December 4th, 2012

He’s so cute! I believe! People shouldn’t be judged on who they like! Love you josh!

8. Kellie Danielian December 4th, 2012

I’m not stalker or freak, or some obsessed fan. I’ve just wanted to meet you since Zathura. It’s one of my top ten favorite movies, I have read the hunger games series and Peeta is my favorite character. I dunno how to get ahold of an actor this is all I got unless I make some video for Ellen. I live in Clinton,Utah. Come meet me! Please

9. Caitlin Costner December 26th, 2012

Hey! I’m Caitlin! I’m 13 and I just wanted to comment! Uh, josh, I’m a huge fan and though I may not agree with you 100% of the time I think your heart is always in the right place. So yeah, just wanted to say that. I’m not gonna go off about how hot you are, even though you are very, or how much I love you because that would be a tad weird since we’ve never actually meet. (: but I will say you’re a stand up guy and I would love to meet you. Keep up the good work! P.S. you’re the greatest, awesomest, most hilarious guy I have ever seen(;

10. mara January 1st, 2013

OMG I LUVVVVVVVV JOSH SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHH AND I HOPE TO MEET SO DO MY FRIENDS