Videos

Josh’s video for Straight But Not Narrow

Take a look at SBNN’s latest video. This time it’s with Josh and he’s standing up for gay rights!!

1. Hanna January 3rd, 2013

Josh Hutcherson. You are amazing. Lets just say that.

2. Savanna Loncar January 6th, 2013

Hey I just wanted to let you know I love your movie the hunger games and the books. I think your a great actor and I think your cute.

3. Jean Swagne January 7th, 2013

Yeah ur right!! :)) I’m always with you Josh.. :))

4. Name* January 14th, 2013

u rock i am a huge fan

5. Jessica Scott January 26th, 2013

Josh is really amazing to me, every movie his in I love it. I want to meet him really badly I’m 15 and yeah. The hunger games it great I love him want to talk to him but as you know his famous. And where not. So it’s not really that possible to atule. Really meet him I want him in my arm’s right now. He’s all I think about. Love you josh.xx

6. Ellie Smith January 28th, 2013

Josh I can’t even put it into to words. You mean so much to me you are my life and you are my new idol!
    PS I absolutely loved the hunger games team Peeta all the way and I can’t wait until Cathcing Fire!! All the best of luck! 🙂

7. Ellie Smith January 28th, 2013

I wouldn’t mind an email I would actually cry for days you mean so much to me 🙂

8. Martha January 28th, 2013

Hi, I like your videos love them bye ttyl

9. Eve January 29th, 2013

Where do I start?
    First of all I would like to congratulate you on your successful career in acting. you are brilliant in all your films and you are a role model to so many people (including me) My favourite film of yours is of course ‘The Hunger Games’.

Please reply and I will be the happiest girl in the world!
    P.S please reply to my friend Ellie Smith’s email as well! Thank you and good luck in Catching Fire and Mockingjay!

10. tiffany m January 30th, 2013

i love josh hutcherson so much he is so awesome i biggest wish is to meet him one day i hope it comes true 🙂