Videos

Journey 2 Trailer!

1. julia hutcherson May 1st, 2012

i luv jhutch he is so cute i luv all his movies

2. Kira May 2nd, 2012

Oh my gosh I love Josh hutch because he is cute has a good personality and is a good actor! He is my role model of my life. I couldn’t live without Josh. My life would be over if he wasn’t in the world if he cried I cried if he is sad I’m sad and if he jumps off a bridge so will I that is how much I <3 Josh hutcherson!!!!

• Sophie June 27th, 2012

uh…………..

3. hanna May 8th, 2012

I luv this movie josh is so hot in it…

4. Bailey clifton June 9th, 2012

That movie is a great family moive and very funny I loved Dwane Johnson and Josh hutcherson in that movie.

5. Hannah June 21st, 2012

I luv josh hutcherson! I want to meet him sooooooooooooo bad!

6. hannah July 16th, 2012

is that all you guys can say is i love you and kira creepy josh if you read this yes you are handsom and you are a profetional actor i think your great and i think it would be awesome to meet you but i see you have a full life with your girl friend and making your movie catching fire and what ever the other one is you came to washing ton and i missed it
    WHYYY COME BACK!!!!! L.O.L any ways im trying my best to become a actor or a singer so when i hit high school or middle scool im going to join dramma or what every they call it i want to become famouse if i dont ima work at a starbucks down in L.A lol 😀 i laugh to much OMG

7. may7a July 26th, 2012

hey my name is may7a and i am a huge josh fan. he is an amazing actor. i admire how nice he seems in movies and just when he is goofing around with his buddies and posting goofy videos of them on youtube. he is really HOT and smart and just the whole package! i luv you JOSH!!! and also, i absolutly loved him in the HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!! I AM A HUGE HUNGER GAMES FAN!!!

8. sophie haugh October 14th, 2012

hey josh im watching the movie now for the first time

9. gilbert baldoza October 16th, 2012

you very look good !

10. Mrs. Joshua Ryan Hutcherson April 4th, 2013

He is really cute. If only he lived with me…….