New MTV interview with Josh

Josh Hutcherson Is One To Watch In 2012
‘I’m excited for ‘The Hunger Games’ to come out and see how that does and hopefully get started on the second one,’ up-and-comer tells us.

It’s no secret that we’ve been keeping close tabs on soon-to-be superstar Josh Hutcherson. After his noteworthy performance in critical darling “The Kids Are All Right” last year, followed by his casting in the coveted role of Peeta Mellark in “The Hunger Games,” we are very interested in what Hutcherson is up to these days.

2012 is poised to be Hutcherson’s biggest year yet, beginning with “Journey 2: The Mysterious Island,” co-starring Vanessa Hudgens and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. “Journey 2” opens in theaters February 10, and less than a month later we’ll welcome the release of “The Hunger Games.”

See Full MTV article here

1. Peeta_luver January 23rd, 2012

I can’t wait until the Hungergames I’m sooooooooooo excited!!! Peeta is my favorite character an I’m do glad that josh hutcherson is playing him!!!!! I love yuhh:)

• Name* wolfbane February 2nd, 2012

I know right! Peeta is such a cool character I’m going to enjoy seeing him play it

2. Sienna January 24th, 2012

Umm okay so i am a big fan of Josh, especially because he is so funny and down to earth, and you don’t find many like that. I just can not wait until the hunger games comes out! I love the series, there are amazing actors & actresses and not to mention Taylor Swift sang the sound track! 🙂 x the only sad thing is i live in Australia and there are’nt any competitions or anything for the Aussies but ohwell maybe next time

3. Marisa January 24th, 2012

JOSH HUTCHERSON. WHY YOU GO TO ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD EXEPT TO PUERTO RICO???, PLEASE COME TO PUERTO RICOO!!! 🙁 PUERTO RICO PUERTO RICO PUERTO RICO, HERE YOU HAVE ALOT FANS TOO

4. Georgia January 28th, 2012

I was so excited when I heard Josh was going to be cast as peeta because he Is such a phenomenal actor and I just adore him. Josh if you ever see this I hope that you realize how awesome you are. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise (no body in their right mind would tell you anything negative) Lots of love: A girl who wants to one day meet you

5. Eva January 28th, 2012

Hay, josh!!!
    You’ve been an awesome, sweet, caring guy since miricle dogs and firehouse dog!!! Please stay that way and stick with your fans (even though, you have to deal with the new hearthrob-need avice from robert pattinson-thing). But, like you said “Always”. I don’t think you need pattinson’s advice (Peeta’s always got AMAZING advice to give;)), just stay pure and don’t get into drugs and alcohol and all that stuff. We love, love, loooovvee you and hopefully this will give you some support throughout the end of January, Feburary, and March;) I KNOW you’ll he an AMAZING Peeta!!!! <3 <3 <3 Please don't let the boy with the bread slip away from us!!!<3

• Taylor Gaton January 31st, 2012

agreed:) , we love you josh!

6. taylor January 29th, 2012

you are my biggest inspiration, i started my acting career after seeing your movies when i was about 6. i hope one day my career takes off and i get to be like you. you are doing a movie on my favorite book, i am so excited. i would love to meet you one day(: thankyou.

7. Taylor Gaton January 30th, 2012

You know what feels really good? When you know you’ve had faith and admiration for Josh since his first movie little manhattan, and i mean, im 3 or 4 years younger than him. I’ve always looked up to Josh. He’s inspired me so much. Just for being himself, and not trying to steal or hog the spot light, and for not being one of those lucky fakes. He DOES have talent. And knowing I’ve believed in him for so long, and now seeing that others are JUST finding out about him, somehow makes me feel great. if that makes any sense.. anyways, terrific job josh!

8. gabi :) January 30th, 2012

hehe i love the hungry game zsandi i love peeta [josh]

9. Claire February 1st, 2012

Josh, I have been in love with you ever since Journey to the Center of the Earth! I want to meet you someday, you are so amazing! You are one of my most favorite actors in the whole wide world!!!!!!

10. Tzarina February 5th, 2012

Haha I woke up this morning and was talking to my mom about the hunger games ( which I forced her to read) . And she finally finished them so I said ” soon mom who’s team are you on?!?” and she replied with three word i mever wamted to hear …” I’m team Gale” and then I got all defensive and was like ” yah?!?! You and what army?!?!?” haha I totally flipped!! It was epic ….. Ahh good times, good times