Ryan Seacrest Interviews Josh

LISTEN HERE

1. ?????? April 20th, 2012

AHHH!! omg!! i am soo happy they have a WHOLE site about you! ….i think you are AMAZING in every way. i am absouletely ur biggest fan!! i’ve seen every interview of you. and i know EVERY single movie you have ever played in. also you fit peeta PERFECT!

2. Allison April 20th, 2012

JOSH
    I know you probley wont read this comment, but i have hope. Josh i find you irrestistable completely amazing, the perfect guy. The truth of the matter is i find this really embrassing what im saying about you, I usally dont open up like this. I would give or do anything to meet you in person, over the phone, or even e-mail. Please make my dream come true, ILU!

3. Josh hutcherson LOOOOOVERR! April 21st, 2012

I LOOOOOOOVE U JOSH! Do me a favor….come 2 Ecuador, Guayaquil PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEE!!!!!!

4. Rachel April 21st, 2012

Josh, please come to Memphis! We LOVE you and your movies! I loved The Hunger Games and you were the BEST actor. We love you!

5. Jemima Chapman April 22nd, 2012

Hi Josh, im not sure if you read these but i just want to say that you and Jennifer Lawrence have inspired me because you showed me that i can have an acting career. I love to act! I live in Newburgh, Indiana about 3 hours from Union, KY witch i think is really cool and hard to imagine.

6. Jemima Chapman April 22nd, 2012

Hope u are reading these. : )
    P.S my name is pronounced (jah-my-mah) or just Jem

7. Katie April 23rd, 2012

Omg Josh huncherson is perfect for peeta I love the hunger games

8. Alison haye April 23rd, 2012

Hi josh i am your biggest fan of all time i have been asking for a poster of you for my birthday and christmas… the problem is people think there is no such person. I enjoyed the movie Hunger Games. You were the perfect person to play peeta. I am nine years old. please reply back to my email… here it is alishayedoherty@gmail.com. please everyone on this website, do not share this email for josh!!! I love you soo much. For me will you please tell Liam Hemsworth that he was also great in Hunger Games. Josh, please break up with Vanessa Hudgens. She is not nice you do not know what troble she could leave you any day. i love you so much.

• Alison haye April 23rd, 2012

Sorry i forgot my name is Alison Shaye not Haye. Also you are the most handsome man i haver seen… More than Liam… Sorry i know he is your friend in all but it is true!!!

• Alison haye April 23rd, 2012

josh, this is me Alison… I hope that you really look at this website and admire it. I love you so much and my only dream that has not come true is to have a conversation with a celebrity. I love you more than you think, more than anyone else. please i am nine years old and this is my number one wish. i will not share your personal information with anyone. that is not what a true fan/lover would do. please josh this is my only chance to tell people that there is a real kind josh Hutcherson out there in this world… love you lots.

9. MOLLY April 23rd, 2012

u r soooooooooooo hot!!!!!

10. Nattie April 25th, 2012

Josh, you’re amazing and I love you lol xo