Ryan Seacrest Interviews Josh

LISTEN HERE

1. Taylor April 25th, 2012

Dear Josh,
    I seen the movie the Hunger Games and loved it:) You were so awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ I wish that could talk to you in real life.I heard you pitched at the Reds game! I’m a Reds fan! If you can please email me back:)I would love to hear from you!<3

2. alyssa April 26th, 2012

ong josh ur so amazing and cute!!!!!!!:>
    i love u in the hungergames to!

3. majo ruiz and anapau alonso April 27th, 2012

josshhhhh we love you ! we love how you act !! please come to mexico ! since your first movie weยดve been fans of yours! follows us please … @majo_ruig @anapaula_alr

4. Sonny April 27th, 2012

So I’m a huge fam…:) Awesome interviw! Haha. Sooo down to earth… and adorable… Not to mention an amazing actor! Happy Hunger Games ๐Ÿ˜›

5. Amanda April 28th, 2012

I know you as my boyfriend you are REALLY hot love you so much<3 xoxoxo
    Your sweetheart,
    Amanda xoxoxoxox

6. Amanda April 28th, 2012

Joshua Ryan Hutcherson, your role in the Hunger Games as Peeta Mellark was a perfect fit I’ve read the entire series about three times and cry every time, I feel what you and the other characters feel and can relate. I am your biggest fan!! My friends say im obsessed but to meet you is number one on my bucket list! I love youu!!<3

• Y May 11th, 2012

I know you from places……………………………..

7. courtney April 29th, 2012

josh, i just want to say one thing, im not very good at math but i do know when someone has talent and you…… i mean WOW!!!!! i think you are an amazing person and dont let anyone tell you that your not. im not trying to sound like your mom or anything but just remember that. i love you sooooooooooooo much!!!! bye .

8. courtney April 29th, 2012

JOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD MARRY ME!!!!

9. Claire April 29th, 2012

OMG OMG OMG OMG it is my life long dream to meet you josh your so cute and a great actor cant wait for your next film ๐Ÿ˜‰ =) ๐Ÿ™‚

10. katrina April 30th, 2012

i love you very much josh pls come here at the phillipines…….im a very big fan of yours . your very cute
    I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU JOSHUA RYAN HUTCHERSON