Ryan Seacrest Interviews Josh

LISTEN HERE

1. YLIME March 25th, 2012

I love you josh! i just saw the hunger games and i decideed you’re more of a dark hair person, but great job very intense moving! never change! come to maryland

2. Lauren March 25th, 2012

After seeing hunger games yesterday I’m actually really sad because your not actually peeta and I wish he could be real sooooo much! In the movie you were wonderful and your so handsome! I love you peeta and Josh hutcherson

3. Ivy March 25th, 2012

Josh, you were completely amazing in Hunger Games. Thank you for being a man that my kids can look up to. Peeta Mellark’s character reminds me so much of my nine-year-old and it’s scary but in Zathura you and him have so many similarities with your facial expressions and smile. It was hard to watch you cry in Hunger Games, I felt like I was watching my kid! You are truly an amazing, talented actor! Keep up the good work and the morals and dignity that you carry!

4. Cynthia March 25th, 2012

Approve my comments on the Fan mail article? Or at least rely them to Mr. Hutcherson

5. JM+JH* March 25th, 2012

I love you to death!!! I saw the hunger games, journey 2, and bridge to tarabithia! You are my hero I have a million pictures of you on my wall… I love you so much a d you are my hero! PLEASE BE IN ANOTHER MOVIE SOON! You are so hot and an amazing actor! Congrats on the amazing role of peeta! That’s a real huge honor. Again, I freaken love you to death and you are super hot! Love you<3 4ever!!!!!

6. Julia March 26th, 2012

omg i love you josh. I saw the hunger games the other day and loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Olivia March 26th, 2012

OH MY GOODNESS! The Hunger Games was amazing! I remember watching Little Manhattan a few weeks ago and you were soo cute!!! Eek, you were perfect for the role of Peeta and I think you were pretty darn good lookin’ with blonde hair. Haha but you look good with brown hair too (: I think you and the Hunger Games cast should go on a little tour/meet and greet again (like you guys did before the movie came out) I’m not really going to say where I live…but pleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee come to Atlanta! Everybody here is obsessed with you!! Love you!

8. Laura March 27th, 2012

You are the cutest ever. I loves you in Little Manhatten. And RV was just as good. HUNGER GAMES was AMAZING! And I saw it twice just to see your face again! Marry Me? Love you Jhutch!

9. Nicole March 27th, 2012

Josh you are amazing! I’m so glad you got the part of peeta! You are so perfect for it!! I love all of your movies!! I have always been a fan!!!! You are Awsome!!!!!
    Nicole;)

10. Morgan March 28th, 2012

OMG!!!!!! You are just AMAZING!!!!!! I LOVE YOU !!! I have posters all over my room of you!!!!! I have 72 posters of you and not a single one is the same!!! I loved you in brige to tarabithia and journey 1-2 and you as PETA IN THE HUNGER GAMES! I wish I played katness so I could kisss you!!! I love you Josh hutcherson