Ryan Seacrest Interviews Josh

LISTEN HERE

1. alexis March 28th, 2012

come to my house in buggy run cicrle

2. Maya March 28th, 2012

OMG Josh you are such an inspiration. You’re funny, amazing, perfect and you’re a perfect peeta by the way;) and I hope ill get to meet you soon<3 lots of people just like you cause yOur really hot!! But you're more than that, and I was that every guy could be like you. I hope you read this so you reliza how amazing you are<3

3. Maya March 28th, 2012

Please come to Coppell its a little city outside of Dallas, Texas! And I hope to see you in more movies<33 🙂 iloveyouu

4. lauren and Rachael March 28th, 2012

We Love you but were not creepers like somepeople
    We love you

5. Claudia bounds March 28th, 2012

Josh you are such an amazing actor keep up the great work and remember that you wil always have supporters!!!! It is obvious to me that you enjoy what you do and that you really pour yourself out into the character of peeta in the hunger games!!! They could not have picked a better person to play the part!!! Can’t wait to see you in action in the next two of the series!!!

– Love Claudia
    Amory, Mississipp

6. Susan March 29th, 2012

JOSH IS MINE 😉

7. Ashlyn March 29th, 2012

PLEASE COME TO TEXAS!

8. Claudia March 29th, 2012

OMG JOSH I LUVVV YOU come to VIRGINIA! centreville PLEZZZ u used to be cute now IRISITABLE!!
    i loveeee YOU JOSH!!

• Lena April 15th, 2012

Omg! I know he should! I live in VA too! I love him sooooooooooooooo much!

• lUISELLA April 24th, 2012

No offense to you or anything but he probably doesn’t read this website, and he wouldn’t really want to come to a freaky girl asking for him to come to virginia because he is so irisitable
      he is a human being

9. caroline March 29th, 2012

OMG ur so hot and you were a perfect fit for peeta

• Katherine April 1st, 2012

OMG!!! I seriously want to meet you…it’s just that you are so……PERFECT!! YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU? YOUR EYES!!

• Cecily April 11th, 2012

What a perfect fit for peeta u r such a great actor it must of been so fun working with jeniffer I just want to say keep going with acting and stick to it can’t wait to see catching fire

10. marcela March 30th, 2012

im in loove whit you…ill kiss my husband thinking of you…wanna be my lover??