Ryan Seacrest Interviews Josh

LISTEN HERE

1. Shanell March 30th, 2012

You definitely stole my heart in Bridge to Terrabithia, you made me laugh until I cried in RV, and now you’ve made me fall in love with in The Hunger Games. When I first read that books I pictured Peeta’s character to look something like you. When I found out who was playing his character I squealed like a little girl! You were absolutely perfect and I sooo look forward to seeing other movies with you in it 😉

2. Jaida Breese March 30th, 2012

Josh I doubt you willl ever read this but, my name is Jaida and me and my best friend Mary LOVE youuu sooo much!!!!!!! and i wanted to see if we wrote to youu if youu would ever read it or maybe even write back anyways im a huge fannn soo Yeahh 🙂 hahah i love your work..Cant wait for catching fire: ) love your number 1 fan,
    Jaida

3. Alice March 31st, 2012

omg Josh I am in love with you and you are the best actor. I went to the midnight to see the hunger games i loved it and you!!!!!! I am your biggest fan!!!!!!! @(^_^)@

4. Sydney April 1st, 2012

Omg, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, you Are by far my favorite actor and you are Totally Hot!!!!
    I love you soooooooo much!!!

5. Leanna April 1st, 2012

OMG! JOSH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOUR HONESTLY MY FAVORITE ACTOR<3 ME AND MY FRIEND HAVE FIGHTS ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY(; I tell her you love me more……hahhaa. Well I love you so muchhhhhh <333

6. kaitlyn April 1st, 2012

I love u josh im team peeta all the way im obssessed with the hunger games my room is decked out in the hunger games ive read all the bookd too i luv u

7. Cali April 2nd, 2012

omg!! i can’t believe you kissed jennifer lawrence!! but.. you are so cute!!!

• courtney April 29th, 2012

hes amazing

8. Cali April 2nd, 2012

Jennifer is so lucky because she got to kiss you! So not fair

• JHutch April 2nd, 2012

i actually enjoyed kissing her… but it could be awakward because we had like a brother-sister relationship, the director told us to be attracted to each other… 😀 it was funny 🙂

• JHutch April 2nd, 2012

actually I enjoyed kissing her… but it was awakward because we had such a brother-sister relationship, the director told us to ge affectionate…

• Jayde and Abby April 13th, 2012

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! JOSH YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO HOT I LOVE YOU!!COME TO CINCINNATI!!!!!

• Lena April 15th, 2012

Josh, would you date a girl with blonde hair? What if she was really pretty and she is some what younger than you? Would you care or just care about her personality? I am the type who loves being outside and hang with friends. I love my family considering I have shuts one! I enjoy bike rides and writing and reading! My favorite show is Ghosts Adventured.

• Lena April 15th, 2012

Would you date someone like that? Someone who doesn’t take life too seriously and loves having fun?! Xoxoxoxox

• Lena April 15th, 2012

Love you so much! Hope one day I can meet you in PERSON!

• unknown April 24th, 2012

guys! he’s just another boy! i really admire him and all but even though he is famous he is still human and i don’t think he appreciates you guys drooling on him! he already has to deal with it!
      so treat him like a human being and actually talk more about real things and not how you would die to kiss him!

9. Giuliana April 2nd, 2012

MARRY ME????

10. Miranda April 2nd, 2012

Oh my gosh! Your so amazing and nobody could do better for the role of peeta, oh amd please dit dye your hair blond! Your way cuter brown! Love ya lots!