Vote for Josh in People’s Choice Awards

People Choice Nominees are out and The Hunger Games has a bunch of nominations!! Josh and Jennifer are nominated for Best On Screen Chemistry!! You can vote now!

1. Denny June 17th, 2013

Hey dude, I had a dream about you last night. We were at a beach and you were with some friends, then we went back to your castle where your dad kept offering me cans of coke, which were downstairs, then you realized that he was only saying that so we could be alone. Weird.

2. Charlotte June 19th, 2013

Well, where can I start? I’ve loved your acting from the very start. You’re very intelligent, and you’ve also got the looks, haha. Erm but yeah, I will always try my best to vote for you. Many wishes to you Josh. xo

3. Kyla June 21st, 2013

you with Jennifer Lawrence is the best you deserve every single award that will be given ………. 🙂

4. Sofija June 22nd, 2013

He’s good actor, I mean:
    He’s really good looking
    Smart
    Attractive
    Very well played in a lot of films
    I don’t know what to say… He’s perfect!
    Love u Josh (: I believe u can win!!! ♥

5. Ella June 26th, 2013

Just saw ur pic on the hunger games 2 web.
    I think u look better with brown hai then blonde hair. Ur sooooo hot I wish I was abale to kiss u like Katniss did. So unfair1

• anisah al-sahar June 27th, 2013

hey
      i liked your film the hunger games
      i love bakers who fight that was soooo originalhe way im friends with ella the girl who always comments on your website

• Erin July 24th, 2013

roses are white, nightlock is blue, its called catching fire not hunger games 2 xx

• Name* ashley July 27th, 2013

I want katnnis’s part. Lucky. She gets to kiss peeta mellark

• Victoria August 9th, 2013

I agree with Ella except for one thing…
      You look great with your blonde hair as well as your brown hair
      One day, I dreamed that I kiss you, you did it for Jennifer Lauwrence why not for me? 😉
      Take care of you xox

6. latoya June 27th, 2013

i love u your so peng love your film hunger games u

• latoya June 27th, 2013

hya

7. daphnée rousseau June 27th, 2013

I love you so much JOSHI! 🙂 <3

8. Kateee xx June 28th, 2013

I am in love wivv joshhh sooo fit

9. Jewel June 29th, 2013

I’m a bug Fan! I love your movies that you’ve been in! I wish I could meet you in person like to hang out with you. xoxo hope you see this message.

10. brenna weyant July 1st, 2013

you know i really hate it when people say that they are in love with you when they only noticed you when Hunger Games came out and then they said they were in love with you and that they are your #1 fan. but i have seen every one of your movies as soon as they came out. i am your #1 fan