Vote for Josh in People’s Choice Awards

People Choice Nominees are out and The Hunger Games has a bunch of nominations!! Josh and Jennifer are nominated for Best On Screen Chemistry!! You can vote now!

1. Michaela August 16th, 2013

You are just so amazing. You have inspired so many people including me. You have shown people that your dreams can actually come true if you try hard enough. I’ve always known that I wanted to be an actress from age 5, but my family doesn’t support this. I believe that if I try hard enough then I’ll be able to do it.
    Thank you for everything and keep on going. And well, I voted for you!!

2. Louise August 21st, 2013

Hey you’re an amazing actor-I’ve loved them all from the start, but you look the best in The Hunger Games and soon to be Catching Fire. You’re amazing with or without the blonde hair and i think you’re an amazing brother. Connor seems to love you. I agree, you’re nominated for best on screen chemistry! You are my idol, and to me you’re perfect. ❤

3. wara August 22nd, 2013

i love josh he is such an amazing actor:)

4. wara August 22nd, 2013

i love u josh

5. wara August 22nd, 2013

he should win

6. Keryane Delorba August 23rd, 2013

Bonjour Josh, je viens de finir la trilogie Hunger Games. Peeta est quelqu’un d’exceptionnel, honore son rôle jusqu’au bout. J’espère que le message te parviendra. A bientôt, KD.

Hello Josh, I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy. Peeta is someone special, honors his role until the end. I hope that the message reaches you. Cheers, KD.

7. drah\shti goswami August 24th, 2013

Hey,
    you act well.
    I like your acting.
    Specially you are good at emotional scenes.
    And you look very good also.
    I am now your fan.
    Keep it up.

8. Private Info ! September 2nd, 2013

Where can i Buy the Catching Fire Tickets for the German hunger games Movie ? Mister Hutcherson?!? =s hi i am a Big Fan !

9. Private Info ! September 2nd, 2013

PS: Mister Hutcherson your the best ( with my Family and my dead Fish Ocean ) !! I am Tell you Mister because i am think thats Vetter because we know is Not!! So yes ! I AM BORED!! <3 lol

10. isabela labarca September 5th, 2013

A love joshua ryan hutcherson

• isabela labarca September 5th, 2013

He is amazin, very funny and has a big heart