VOTE for Josh in Teen Choice Awards.

Congratulations!!! Josh is nominated at Choice Movie Actor SciFi/Fantasy Film at the Teen Choice Awards! The Hunger Games is also nominated for Choice Movie!! Make sure you vote…OFTEN!!!

1. Hannnah June 6th, 2012

I LOVE YOU JOSH!!! And you deserve everything you ask for!!! And just to let you know I never give up on my dreams and my dreams are to marry you and become a famous singer and IT WILL COME TRUE!!!

• kaytlin June 18th, 2012

wow… a lil over the top there:)

• mikayla July 9th, 2012

wtf are you on crack?

• katie July 10th, 2012

hey i AGREEE you are amazingly buff and perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

2. maddie June 7th, 2012

3. maddie June 7th, 2012

josh is awesome.i hope you never give up your dreams josh.hope you have fun with the second hunger games movie (catching fire). everryone should vote for him becouse he has worked all his life to get his dreams to come true

4. Gia June 7th, 2012

I LOVE YOU JOSH! YOU ARE THE CUTEST! I will follow my dreams and MARRY YOU! <3 TEAM PEETA! LOVE YOU JOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE HUNGERG GAMES! <34 LOVE YOU JOSH ! TEAM PEETA! TEAM PEETA!

5. josh hucherson #1 fan!! June 7th, 2012

josh you are THE BEST ACTOR IN ALL EXISTANCE. every time i think about how awsome and cool you are, i smile. i will definatly vote for you. p.s. know this: im your #1 fan 4ever and ever

6. Sierra June 7th, 2012

Josh, I think you are an amazing actor!

7. Lane June 8th, 2012

I love you so much and I am your biggest fan ever!!!!

8. Agustina June 8th, 2012

I’m sure Josh, Jen and THG will win! I know it!! I vote for you Josh♥ every single day! you’re the best

• mikayla July 9th, 2012

he doesnt care as long as he wins…especially about the voters…and the things they say…..

9. Agustina June 8th, 2012

you deserve everything, Josh. Hope someday I’ll meet you! that is my dream!:)

• chaniya June 9th, 2012

Oh shut up

• kaeli June 12th, 2012

totally

• kaeli June 12th, 2012

it would be the best day of my life

• jayla June 15th, 2012

ILL SAY HE MIGHT GIVE ME A KISS ON THE CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!

• jayla June 15th, 2012

that is my dream too hes gonna marry me for sure

• jayla June 15th, 2012

YEPP HE SURE DOSAE LEARNING ALL THOSE LINES MUST BE HARD

• mikayla July 9th, 2012

you shouldn’t give up on your dreams so keep on sleeping…

10. lani June 9th, 2012

Hey Josh ,
    I means simply that you are a good actor and the film the hunger games are ordinary super !!! greetings lani