VOTE for Josh in Teen Choice Awards.

Congratulations!!! Josh is nominated at Choice Movie Actor SciFi/Fantasy Film at the Teen Choice Awards! The Hunger Games is also nominated for Choice Movie!! Make sure you vote…OFTEN!!!

1. zayna June 15th, 2012

omg congrates josh ryan hutcherson

• mikayla July 9th, 2012

how do ya know his middle name… creepy

2. Chloe June 16th, 2012

OMG just need to say how fit you look as peeta <3 xoxoxoxo

3. Mckenzie June 16th, 2012

Josh, I thought you were the best in firehouse dog when you were little. I live that movie because my Dad is a Firefighter so I can closely relate to it. I had a actor crush on you for the longest time you were so cute! And now you ate growing up and you are extremely Hot and Handsome. You were amazing in alot of other movies to like Hunger Games but, there is something special about Firehouse Dog that just can’t explain, I would love to meet you some day!

<3 McKenzie

4. whitley June 16th, 2012

i love you josh forever i have hundreds of posters of you i love you and hope to actually meet you one day because you are awesome and im not just some crazed van i love your work and that you are who you are

5. macie azlin June 16th, 2012

Hey josh well you are so awesome and you are the BEST actor ever (besides Adam sandler)(NO OFFENSE) well I live in whitehouse ,tx I hope you can come and sign autographs one day here maybe you’ll see me

6. gia June 16th, 2012

I love you josh!!! I would love to meet you somday!!!!!! U are my idol!!! And cant wait for catching firre to come out!!!!! I love you so muchhh!!! Iam ur biggest fan!!!!! <3 u are the best!!! Love youuu lotss!!!!!!<3

7. kevin huang June 16th, 2012

hi josh i alredy sent this to your facebook inbox 🙂 i hope you read this josh ..My name’s kevin huang from indonesian I hope you will tell the lionsgate director I really want to play at the mocking jay as the pollux or you can choose to play become anything at the hunger games trilogy I have a mission to change indonesian , if you read this message I really thank to you , maybe indonesian is a small country but I just want to make my country proud of me to play the movie at american thx .. I beg you sorry disturbing I hope this message read by lionsgate director God bless

8. Anna June 17th, 2012

Omg Josh I am a huge fan!! I love your work on your movies!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! U are the best actor iv’e ever seen on screen!!! Keep up the good work !! I would love to write a really long message but it would take you forever to read it! Because of you i wll never give up my dream to become a actress one day!! you are my insporation by the way im single ha ha thats funny i really am though!! Anyway iv’e seen all of your movies and during my freetime I watch them over and over again!!! Everytime You come on screen I scream from the top of my lungs. Again keep up the awsome acting and…. I LOVE YOU!!!!

9. madison June 17th, 2012

your the best and you are VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 you were also really great in the hunger games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

10. RILEY June 17th, 2012

hi i hope you win and i don’t just love you because your a star
    just saying
    your biggest fan no matter what anyone else says
    -RILEY

• kaytlin June 18th, 2012

no way! i am the BIGGEST FAN EVA!! and ever and ever. 😀

• Madison July 7th, 2012

Yeah right

• mikayla July 9th, 2012

you woudnt know him if he wasnt a star so lose lose situation sorry you had too hear it from someone and btw what do you love him for… hehe *wink,wink*