VOTE for Josh in Teen Choice Awards.

Congratulations!!! Josh is nominated at Choice Movie Actor SciFi/Fantasy Film at the Teen Choice Awards! The Hunger Games is also nominated for Choice Movie!! Make sure you vote…OFTEN!!!

1. Kaitlyn Reed June 18th, 2012

I love josh hutcherson! I’ve been in love with him since I was like 7 and that’s was 5 years ago

2. RILEY June 19th, 2012

yay im going 2 see ur movie again HUNGER GAMES

• elizabeth June 27th, 2012

i love the hunger games so much its my favorite movie ever!!!

3. RILEY June 19th, 2012

the one thing on my bucket list is to meet you!

• Shelby June 24th, 2012

that is on my bucket list 2

• Kali June 27th, 2012

I have to things on my bucket list that is to met you and to go to Paris with my best friends in the whole wide world:)

• mikayla July 9th, 2012

creepy what do ya plan on doing to him when you meet him…

• mikayla July 9th, 2012

i gotz a bucket list too yeehaw(not)

4. Chloe June 19th, 2012

I LOVE YOU JOSH!!!
    I WOULD LOVE TO MEET U!!!
    and i will…someday…

5. adriana galindo June 20th, 2012

Tu trabajo es magnifico y muy a pesar de muchos tendras muchos exitos

6. Taylor June 20th, 2012

Ok Josh u r my favorite person in the whole world u inspire me to go through life with a smile and I’ve always had a big crush on u like every girl to bad ur like 6 years older but I still love u and hope u win it’s not like ur gonna see this anyway but love u and can’t wait for ur next hunger games movies all my love 😉 <3

7. Taylor June 20th, 2012

Ok Josh ur my absolute favorite actor of all time when ever I see ur face I smile which sounds stupid but I love u so much even though il never meet u personally I still love u and hope u inspire others to follow there dreams up probly never see this but I love u just like all the other girls that r obsessed with u and even though I’m 6 years younger than u u inspire me 🙂 <3

8. Vanessa June 21st, 2012

Send me an email please

9. Helen June 21st, 2012

I love you josh so much, it would the most amazing thing to mary you led along meet you! I love you! <3 I have loved you ever since you were in little manhattan. I have the same nervous habit of biting straws. I love a lot, it's kinda ridiculous how much I love you, I have seen all your movies. Marry me josh! Your amazing! I love you!!!

10. Anna June 22nd, 2012

I love you Josh!!!!!!!!!!!you inspire me !!!!!!