VOTE for Josh in Teen Choice Awards.

Congratulations!!! Josh is nominated at Choice Movie Actor SciFi/Fantasy Film at the Teen Choice Awards! The Hunger Games is also nominated for Choice Movie!! Make sure you vote…OFTEN!!!

1. Olivia July 8th, 2012

i Vote For JOSH. He is my man and the cutest guy I have ever seen. The Hunger Games must win.

2. mikayla July 9th, 2012

I’m not gaonna lie he’s hot but don’t ya’ll think your kinda acting really stupid over a vote… i voted too but do you really thinl.k he cares about you and your freaky/stalkerish rants…?
    and if he likes then that’s ummm… nice yea i’ll say that so i don’t get kicked off this site…

3. Grace July 9th, 2012

I LOVE JOSH!!He will so win!!!!

4. kate July 9th, 2012

your a great acter i always liked you before you were peeta i love journey 2: the mysterious island and is my favorite movie

5. Reilly July 9th, 2012

Josh is a very dedicated actor. I’m so touched by how driven he is. The Hunger Games will win. Everyone in it are so talented and funny. It was just an amazing book and an awesome move. It should win for sure.

6. Reilly July 9th, 2012

Okay, here’s the thing. People love him because he’s “hot”. Or, “he has a nice jaw”. All of which are true. But i dont think people see how dedicated he is. He’s wanted this since he was four. He called up an agent at age nine, and got an audition. He has an amazing personality. He’s a great, funny, talented person. He and the Hunger Games deserve to win.

7. Joy July 9th, 2012

im just letting all those crazy obsessed fan girls out there that u dont have to cry when you see him. He is just another normal person. Josh i feel bad for you for being stalked by a lot of crazy fans. I live in Vermont and u should come some time its a lot like your home town:)

8. moriah July 10th, 2012

i love josh my goal is to watch all his movies and get a aoutograph of him

9. katie July 10th, 2012

hey josh, I’m Katie, congrats bout your award you really deserve it 🙂 you really do, um yeah i really enjoy the hunger games and you are VERRRRY BUFFF!!!!!

10. crazyhungergamesgirl July 10th, 2012

I LOVE YOU JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!
    first thing is first yes i am TEAM PEETA
    and sorry about that ingury from Jen
    great job on the movie

and KATIE is it really that he has to be BUFF either way he is CUTE